中国塑料模具网
 
资讯频道首页
动态: 行业 市场 展会 园区 企业 报告 区域 政策 人才 精英         杂志: 模具制造 模具技术 模具工程 国际/模具工业 电加工与模具 现代模具
文献: 教程 设计 Pro/E UG SolidWorks CATIA MoldFlow Cimatron CAXA AutoCAD 模具外贸知识         手册: 基础 结构 英语 文档
 
当前位置: 首页 » 资讯 » 模具手册 » 模具英语 » 实用商务英语交际闪光口语 (正文)

实用商务英语交际闪光口语

发布日期:2008-09-06  浏览次数:38放大 缩小

《世界经营者》www.bosslink.com ( 日期:2005-09-27 15:55)

久仰!

    I ve heard so much about you.

    好久不见了!

    Long time no see.

    辛苦了!

    Youve had a long day.Youve had a long flight.

    尊敬的朋友们!

    Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

    阁下(多用于称呼大使)

    Your Excellency

    我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

    On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit  Beijing.

    对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

    On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

    在北京过得怎么样?

    How are you making out in Beijing?

    我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

    Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.

    欢迎美商来北京投资。

    American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

    欢迎多提宝贵意见。

    Your valuable advice is most welcome.

    不虚此行!

    Its a rewarding trip!

    您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

    As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

    请代我问候王先生。

    Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

    感谢光临!

    Thank you so much for coming.

    欢迎再来!

    Hope youll come again.

    欢迎以后多来北京!

    Hope youll visit Beijing more often.

    请留步,不用送了!

    I will see myself out, please.

    多保重!

    Take care!

    祝您一路平安!

Have a nice trip!

    愿为您效劳!

    At your service!

    为…举行宴会/宴请

    Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

    欢迎宴会

    Welcome dinner

    便宴

    Informal dinner

    午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

    Luncheon

    便餐

    Light meal

    工作午餐

    Working luncheon

    自助餐

    Buffet dinner/luncheon

    答谢宴会

    Return dinner

    告别宴会

    Farewell dinner

    庆功宴

    Glee feast

招待会

    Reception

    庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

    Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the Peoples Republic of China

    鸡尾酒会

    Cocktail party

    茶话会

    Tea party

    包餐/点餐

    Table dhote/a la carte

    上菜

    Serve a courst

    您的位置在这里。

    Here is your seat.

    请入席!

    Please have a seat.

    欢聚一堂

    Enjoy this happy get-together

    请随便!

    Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

    请各位随意用餐。

    Help yourself please.

    您喝点什么?

    What would you like to drink?

    现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

    At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

    最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

    Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

    请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

    Id ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

    敬您一杯!

    Heres to you!

祝你健康!

    To your health!

    我要为此干杯!

    Ill drink to that!

    随量!

    Whatever you like!

    我失陪一会儿!

    Excuse me for a minute.

    菜不好,请多多包涵!

    Hope you enjoy yourself.

    女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

    Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

    招待会现在开始。

    The reception will now begin.

    全体起立,奏国歌!

    All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

    出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

    The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

    现在请…讲话

    I have the honour to call upon …

    开幕式现在结束。

    This concludes the opening ceremony.

    隆重庆祝

    Grand celebration

    庆祝成立…一周年

    Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

    热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

    Hail the first FIFA of …

    值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

    On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings.

    祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

    Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

    衷心祝贺您当选…

    Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

    举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

    Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

    赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

    Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

    举行谈判

    Enter into negotiation

    交涉

    Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

    事物性会谈

    Talks at working level

    对口会谈

    Counterpart talks

    议程项目

    Items on the agenda

    主题

    Theme

    议题

    Topic for discussion

    双方商定的议程

    Schedule mutually agreed upon

  开幕会议

    Opening session

    全体会议

    Plenary session

    开场白

    Introduction

    情况介绍

    Presentation

    小组讨论

    Panel discussion

    同有关单位磋商

    Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

    一轮会谈

    One round of talks

    决议

    Resolution

    谅解备忘录

    Memorandum of understanding

    现在开会。

    I declare the meeting open.

    请…发言。

    I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

    下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

    Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijings economy.

    我的介绍完了,谢谢!

    Thats all for my presentation.thank you.

    我先说这么多。

    So much for my remarks for now.

    我要说的就是这些。

    Thats all for what I want to say.

    您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

    I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

    让我先谈一个问题。

    If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

    在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

    Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

    您对此事怎么看呢?

    I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

    我提议休会十分钟。

    I propose a ten-minute break.

    我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

    I will pick up where we left off just now.

    对不起,我插一句。

    Sorry for the interruption but

    当然可以!

    By all means.

    怎么都行!

    Whatever you say.

    我没有异议。

    I have no objection.

    我方对这个问题有异议。

    We take exception to this question.

    我们高兴地看到…

    We note with pleasure that …

    这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

    I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

    不知你们上午谈的怎样?

    I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

    我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

    We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

    请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

    You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

    纠缠这个问题。

    Entangle this issue.

    提倡节约

    Advocate/uphold thriftiness

    为了国家的繁荣

    For the sake of national property

    经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

    The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

    密切注视

    Keep close watch on

    促进密切合作

    Spur/promote intensive cooperation

 
 
[ 资讯搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]
 

 

 
热门资讯
 
产品展示
专业制造PVC排水扩口三通斜三管件模具(优质)
供应PVC管件模具各种立体四通斜四通管件
计量泵
熔体计量泵
快速换网器
快速换网器
推荐资讯
 

网站首页 | 网站简介 | 模具黄页 | 网站建设 | 广告服务 | 会员服务 | 工作机会 | 服务条款 | 联系方式 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅